Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Delectable Delicious!

I've enjoyed Delicious for some time now. As a Reference Librarian I use it all the time. When I search for sites to assist with the latest school assignment I go there first to see if I've saved a suitable site earlier and if not I do new searches, evaluations and then save to Delicious.

I use it for all queries, I find some good sites for a customer then I keep them for future use in Delicious. I use tags which help me by using keywords which are the most meaningful to me as the person who uses the bookmarking site.

With the help of delicious I'm led to other useful sites by following the tags. If I see that a particular person often has tags which interest me I then follow their work in case they bookmark something useful. It's also a good way to get new 'read alike' authors.

No comments: